[Chicago] MINI Talks

Aaron Brady ascription at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 23:16:55 CEST 2014

Hi guys, I have a little experience in the performing arts.  (I talked last night.)  Everyone has stage fright, it's a shame.  I propose we add some mini-talks sometimes: several talks, 5 minutes or less.  Everyone has written code in the last month, and we should talk about it, even if we have to use Pastebin, but 30 minutes is a lot to fill.  (Or we could just present at our tables instead if it's preferred, like introductions.)  I start the bidding at: +5.