[Chicago] Anyone interested in a Chipy South?

Aaron Brady ascription at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 23:40:38 CEST 2014

Cezar, I can.  Are we doing a "pre-season" on 6/18?  Or just wait til 7/9?

 Subject: Re: [Chicago] Anyone interested in a Chipy South?
 To: "The Chicago Python Users Group" <chicago at python.org>
 Date: Monday, June 16, 2014, 8:08 PM

 Hi Aaron,
 If you can still make July 9th, I'd love to have you
 talk. Metaprogramming sounded really neat, but anything you
 suggested would be really interesting.

 On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Aaron Brady <ascription at yahoo.com.dmarc.invalid>