[Chicago] Anyone interested in a Chipy South?

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:32:40 CEST 2014

I'm glad this is happening. Our ChiPy-North has kinda died out and not sure
why. There are probably lessons learned from those. I also recall some
conversation about boundaries regarding what is North.  It can still take a
long time during rush hour to get between areas.  Moving around is
recommended.

Good luck with this and feel free to participate in our organizers meetings
on some sundays to see how we can help.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Adam "Cezar" Jenkins <emperorcezar at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Yea, I think changing the venue around a bit might be a good idea once
> things get going.
>

> On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Toby, Brian H. <toby at anl.gov> wrote:
>
>> There is quite a bit of Python use at Argonne and most of us live in the
>> general area around the lab (Darien, Naperville, etc.) I'd be delighted to
>> see something more accessible. We could potentially even host a meeting
>> here.
>>
>> Brian

Brian Ray
@brianray