[Chicago] built app to auto-generate UI for scripts.

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:41:45 CEST 2014

OK then, my thinking is sometimes we are like the Star Trek or maybe
Twilight or Weird episode were beings were moving so fast that the crew
just heard buzzing.  Then again maybe we are trying to heard cats or turn
the tide and momentum of a mighty river.  In the meanwhile a while is
longer for some than for others.  For me though I cut and pasted some
working code into the program, highlighted a variable and got nowhere.  The
little example did work though.  Is that what was supposed to happen?

I tend to think this sandbox idea of quickly getting code into a mockup UI
is a good one.

Also Cobra, Vagrant, Sculpt, CodeSkulptor and a Github IDE I think are good
ideas.

http://opengovhacknight.org/events/2014/06/03/englewood-codes-north-central-college-and-github.html

Having a Python committed team with time and money to build and maintain
all of these good ideas and have them work with each other I also think is
a good idea.  Not sure I have any good idea how to make that happen though.