[Chicago] Python traffic analysis idea

Nick Bennett nick at goggl.es
Tue Jan 28 21:29:42 CET 2014

Steve,

Your idea makes sense when you're the owner of the network and have control
over the access points. I think what Adrian is talking about is more along
the lines of network surveys of all WLAN access points whether they're in
your control or not, and specifically with the goal of using Python to get
access to pertinent details and log them in any way.

Nick Bennett
nick at goggl.es