[Chicago] Python traffic analysis idea

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 03:55:34 CET 2014

So, are you looking for how to implement this?  There's a few wifi sniffing
tools on Linux, things like (off the top of my head...) wifilist and
wavemon. wavemon in particular does all of that, you could see if any of
these kinds of tools output in some kind of text format, and then do what
you want with that?