[Chicago] Food for meeting and rsvps -- need to talk to host

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:22:24 CET 2014

Sheila:

Please enter the names into the Chipy.org RSVP list. See Cezar if you need
access. Also, I filed a ticket about this
https://github.com/chicagopython/chipy.org/issues/47 6 months ago. This was
our concern of using two systems. The RSVP list on chipy.org is the only
one that will be considered.

Also, yes I requested Vegan option. If they can not provide, I will.

I am in contact with the hosts so continue to filter any questions to me.
Thanks!

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:

> *crickets*
>
> On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 3:15 PM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:
>
>> rsvp list
>>
>> If the sponsor needs to have names for security, I would like to be able
>> to pass along the meetup rsvp list in case anyone on meetup forgets to rsvp
>> on the chipy page.
>>
>> thanks
>>

> Does Dev Bootcamp have a security desk, and if so, will someone put me in
> touch with the host so that I can pass along the names from Meetup in case
> a meetup member forgets to rsvp on the chipy site. I haven't done this
> before, but then I saw that Adam did for the previous meeting, and well,
> that was rather nice of him.
>

> --
> sheila

Brian Ray