[Chicago] ChiPy Organizers Meeting

Aaron Lav asl2 at pobox.com
Fri Feb 21 22:06:17 CET 2014

1;3201;0cOn Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 01:49:51PM -0700, Jennifer Leadbetter wrote:
> What I've seen work really well is when you have groups where someone gives
> an intro to the evening's events, ...

> Of course, it isn't very suitable huge gatherings,

My memory is that we used to do this (and ask people to mention their
favorite module), but I think current meetings are too large for intros
to be feasible.  (If we have distinct tables, like at the last meeting,
individual table introductions running in parallel might be feasible.
In general, this is a graph partitioning problem ...)

     Aaron "unicodedata" (asl2 at pobox.com)