[Chicago] ChiPy Organizers Meeting

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:35:09 CET 2014

Has anyone noticed how windy it is tonight? Fun fact: Windy City was named
that way because of the politicians, not the weather.

I think I've done a terrible job if I started something I can not take my
hands off without it falling apart. I am actually trying to do this by
holding an open-to-everyone-who-qualifies organizer's meeting.  I take full
responsibility for my actions on and off this list. Also, I do not own
ChiPy. You do.

So before I go, last recommendation, if you want a voice, come participate
and vote on Sunday. If you don't want a voice, zip it :)