[Chicago] ChiPy Organizers Meeting

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:13:02 CET 2014

And for the record, its a poisonous situation where several individuals
submit honest concerns in what purports to be a transparent forum and are
told they are "extremely negative" and "complaining".  The email Brian
Curtin got was pretty weak.  And frankly I'm not surprised.  Brain Ray was
equally dismissive and contemptuous at the last meeting when I confronted
him about telling Peter Fein he was in danger of "defamation".  I believe
the word he used then was "cowards" (and it was in reference to both Peter
Fein and Brian Curtain).  I recognize that bridges are being burnt here but
do yourself a favor, who ever reads this, go through the archive and grep
for how many times Brain Ray say "off list".  It doesn't have to be this
way.  This has devolved into a sad, petty embarrassment.