[Chicago] ChiPy Organizers Meeting

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:04:26 CET 2014

If you have encountered some unwelcoming behavior from either ChiPy folks
or others I am sure those responsible for them would love to correct the
problem.  At all ChiPy meetings I have attended, despite not being the core
demographic I have been well greeted and met with nothing except
congeniality and hospitality.  I would think you would receive even warmer
welcomes and enthusiasm.