[Chicago] Chipy Thursday Elections

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Tue Feb 11 22:48:34 CET 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ooops, sent you the wrong email. Just resent. Asheesh Laroia was helping
> with the matter. I am not sure if he or Ned took the request through the
> proper channels? But hey, Brian, your on the PSF board, can't you help us
> out and send this through the channels and help us get this resolved.

Ok, this is now cleared up. Neither Asheesh nor Ned can act on this,
it'll have to be someone(s) from within this group making the request
to the PSF Treasurer. Perhaps it's better figured out as the first
step after a discussion of organization/structure/whatever else is
going on.

I can certainly assist with pushing this through when the time comes.