[Chicago] Good news, thanks Zoro Tools, now who's got something awesome to say?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Apr 24 20:57:38 CEST 2014

I wouldn't mind a +1 on that too -- also, I finally caught up with Jessica
McKellar's keynote (had slept through it and only got in when Fernando
started) and it is amazingly inspirational. And she has action items for
local groups so I will definitely be pursuing these for project nights or
office hours and wouldn't mind if people could help by introducing k12
teachers to us.

shekay at pobox.com