[Chicago] Code of conduct on the mailing list.

Don Sheu donald at caa.columbia.edu
Mon Apr 7 23:03:43 CEST 2014

Is there a process to handle complaints by the ChiPy Board? I think it's
important to make sure that Jordan's concerns are addressed in a manner
that provides him enough security that he doesn't feel minimized.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Jordan Bettis <jordanb at hafd.org> wrote:

> I'm offended by the "fork" reference in the lower right.
>
> On 04/03/2014 08:15 PM, Cezar Jenkins wrote:
> > Hello Pythonistas!
> >
> > Since as a group we are trying to adhere to a code of conduct to make
> > Chipy a great experience for everyone, we would like to remind everyone
> > that we would like you to take into consideration the code of conduct[0]
> > when posting to the Chipy list.
> >
> > [0] http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/
> >
> > --
> > - The Chipy Board

  Don Sheu
  許家豪
  (312) 880-9389

  *Apply to join us at www.openforcetour.org <http://www.openforcetour.org>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*