[Chicago] Chicago Digest, Vol 97, Issue 24

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:45:22 CEST 2013

And if you had written in WATFOR or converted SPSS routines from WATFOR to
WATV, though I cannot now remember if I am getting the names right, how
happy it made me as I began to code in Python because until you get to
objects the mental process becomes ingrained and it feels so comfortable to
be doing it again.