[Chicago] Making Website for a Python Class

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 04:04:11 CEST 2013

I'd go with Flask for a micro-webframework written in Python.

It's tiny and elegant with everything else hanging off it.

I say this not as a user of Flask but as someone very impressed by Miguel
Grinberg's talk at the last Portland Python User Group.

Here's a link to what many present attested is a really great tutorial on
Flask by this guy:

http://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-i-hello-world

I'm looking forward to spending some time with it.

Kirby