[Chicago] Thanks to BrainTree, Brian, and Yak

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:38:24 CEST 2013

Best Meeting Ever! (R)

Big thanks to BrainTree for hosting and Brian and Yarko for speaking.

It was also awesome to see so many people attending ChiPy for the first
time!

It's never too late to start thinking about the next meeting!

Googling for BrainTree's offices for last meeting I came across this
article about how BrainTree came to be as a
business<http://37signals.com/svn/posts/2800-bootstrapped-profitable-proud-braintree>.
It got me thinking about how to (profitably?) run a software development
business--you know, the thing that generates money to pay developer
salaries, stock the fridge with beer, rent office space, sponsor PyCon,
Chipy, and other community activities.

Would anyone be interested in giving a talk on this?

--
Jason Wirth
    213.675.5294
    wirth.jason at gmail.com