[Chicago] video "problems"

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Nov 18 23:43:14 CET 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 1:21 PM, JP Bader <jp at zavteq.com> wrote:
> Only use venues that have a parking lot? Or ask for volunteers to meet up
> early to help carry equipment? I'm happy to do some lugging to help Carl
> out!

I appreciate the offer, but what ends up happening is we don't have a
clear plan on where to meet, and then I spend 10-20 min waiting for
people.

If the weather is bad (like any rain) then we have a problem because
not all of my stuff is in weather prof boxes.

What I really need is to use the loading doc, which includes the host
knowing how to use it.  "We have one, you can use it" and then "come
around to the font door, I don't know how to get to the doc!" (or
whatever the problem was) is worse - that added 15 min, and I didn't
have any time to spare.

--
Carl K