[Chicago] Has anyone used klein?

Feihong Hsu feihong.hsu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 21:01:53 CET 2013

Aaron, I assume that Daniel Griffin's talk on "Concurrency in Python and
other Languages" in the April meeting will cover some aspects of Twisted.
I've never done any professional work with Twisted so I'm sure that I don't
know more about Twisted than Daniel. The only thing that I can offer is the
perspective of someone who is looking at Twisted with relatively fresh
eyes. I'm pretty aware of where some of the stumbling blocks are, and, in
fact, am still stumbling over them.