[Chicago] A quick question

Aaron Rothenberg a_rothenberg at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:04:27 CET 2013

Thanks. I would consider inkscape because  dia has some problems and this is convincinghttp://www.ioncannon.net/utilities/123/10-tips-for-creating-good-looking-diagrams-using-inkscape/but the author had to jury rig the connectors so that scares me off. Also, I've never used an SVG. I want to spend as little time on the flow charting as I can even if it doesn't look great.
 I'm going to play around with inkscape next time I do some graphic edits though. So thanks again for that.