[Chicago] Next week

Matt Dorn matt.dorn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:33:12 CET 2013

I've been working a bit with the Pyjnius library which enables access to
various Android device services -- if there's interest, I can pull
together an overview and maybe situate it in the context of other
efforts that enable Python-Java communication, as well as possibly other
ways that Python can be useful when working with Android.

I'll go ahead and create an entry via the "Give a talk" form on the site.

Matt