[Chicago] Send me your resumes, referral fees go back to ChiPy

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 11:01:34 CET 2013

Yes, I did mean to post to the list.  I think the clarification you have
made to the list is useful and thank you for making it.  It has recently
been brought to my attention that because I have collected 137 semester
hours people might assume I have a degree but I do not,  So I wanted to
clear that up for the group and also let the group know I am open to doing
what needs doing at a company where I can work my way into programming.