[Chicago] PyOhio wants volunteers to review talk submissions

W. Matthew Wilson matt at tplus1.com
Wed Jun 5 17:28:19 CEST 2013

Hi all --

I'm looking for people to help review talk submissions for this year's
PyOhio conference.

You can review talks even if you don't plan to attend.  I'm hoping that if
I can get a lot of reviewers, and people vote their self-interest, we'll
pick the talks with the broadest appeal.

Anyhow, if you're down, register on http://pyohio.org and then email me (
matt at tplus1.com) and let me know you want to help.

Thanks!

And all of you should seriously consider going to this conference.  It's
great.  There's two talk tracks, a tutorial track, and several sprints
planned.  It's free.

Matt

--
W. Matthew Wilson