[Chicago] Reading recommendations

Jonathan Hayward christos.jonathan.hayward at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:49:24 CET 2013

I would like to ask for best Safari recommendations for user interface, user experience, and information architecture, and if there is a choice of reading level, intermediate looking for how to be advanced.

I found one book which deals a lot with current trends (hence a heavy focus on Vista), and there was a war between PHP and JS (PHP won because it was more powerful--not the faintest hint that the author had any concept of a distinction between server-side and client-side programming). And I thought that Safari had to have something better, but woe to the person who asks such things on StackExchange.

So if you'll excuse me for asking here, what titles on Safari or resources on the web would be best?

Christos Jonathan Hayward, an Orthodox Christian author.
Amazon • Author Bio • Email • Facebook • Fan Page • Google Plus• LinkedIn • Professional • Twitter • Web • What's New?
If you read just one of my books, you'll want The Best of Jonathan's Corner.