[Chicago] My mind is not seeing it

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 14:33:48 CET 2013

Thank you again.  I got that part working this morning.  Now I will have to
see if maybe that repairs my corner condition as well though logically I do
not expect it to do so.

Thank you also for letting me make the fix.

http://www.codeskulptor.org/#user8-paYp6vO6lS-20.py

Sure is fun to actually be able to write things and share them with others.

This bug fix process for me is one of the benefits of an Agile process.  I
knew that the test was somehow causing the problem but have been
concentrating recently on trying to learn Google apps as well as putting
some of the other tools in the right place in my mind for an online
business model and wanting an Open tool for building web pages that is
cookie cutter but has the ability to break out of the cookie cutter when
one desires.