[Chicago] video talk data

Aisha Halim aishahalim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:21:42 CET 2013

You're correct that we're not using gunicorn. Cezar had a pull request
earlier:

https://github.com/FlourishConference/symposion/commit/a9d2915ae3b6c09b81e23e4c444f334c098058fd

And that didn't work out well with the heroku deployment...none of us
really got around to figuring that out so just reverted the commit.

-Aisha