[Chicago] video talk data

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Jan 10 21:50:12 CET 2013

More than one person has said the site is confusing.   I have been
working with various versions of it for around 5 years, so it is easy
for me.  I have no idea what is appropriate docs or UI or whatever.  I
am sure someone can help with this.

I see someone else figured out how to enter data...

title: "Tal's 2nd talk on Genie"

I hope you want a better title.

Use the Instructions Brian just posted.

Let me know what you think..

I'll weed out any redundant entries.

heroku is having a problem:   "remaining connection slots are reserved
for non-replication superuser connections"    been happening on and
off for a day.  it seems to come and go. 0,0 clue why no one here has
mentioned it.
 here is some official report:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13640871/heroku-psql-fatal-remaining-connection-slots-are-reserved-for-non-replication

Carl K