[Chicago] Python consulting role Chicago area

Paul May paul at paulmayassociates.com
Thu Jan 10 05:50:17 CET 2013

Happy New Year to all my ChiPy friends.
 Just wanted to remind you , I have a python consulting role +2 in Deerfield, right near the Metra, which makes a reverse commute is easy.
Some remote work is possible.
 You will be working with some of the best Python developers in the Chicago ChiPy area.
 For more information:
 http://tinyurl.com/brlm2k6
 Email a resume, give me a buzz, shoot a text, send a carrier pigeon,
Let me know if you're interested in this role or if you're interested in other development roles.
 Cheers to 2013. May it be a healthy, fun year, and see you at the BEST meetings EVER!!!!!!
 Paul

v 708.479.1111
c 312.925.1294
Paul May & Associates (PMA)
paul at paulmayassociates.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmayassociates
http://twitter.com/paulmayassoc
like us on http://www.facebook.com/paulmayassociates

www.paulmayassociates.com

(The following links were included with this email:)
http://tinyurl.com/brlm2k6

mailto:paul at paulmayassociates.com

http://www.paulmayassociates.com/

mailto:paul at paulmayassociates.com