[Chicago] pandas/pydata workshop/sprint proposal

Joe Germuska joe at germuska.com
Thu Jan 3 20:38:22 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Randy Baxley <randy7771026 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Like SPSS or like Mathematica or something else?

Something like SPSS. More like R, I think. I'm pretty sure pandas was
written mostly as a response to R's wonky syntax.

I am pretty noob in pandas, but aspire to be more than that. I'd love to
see an event. I'd help how I can, acknowledging my pretty novice status.
(I've poked through Wes's book for O'Reilly, but haven't really tried to
solve real problems)

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe at Germuska.com * http://blog.germuska.com

"I felt so good I told the leader how to follow."
-- Sly Stone