[Chicago] [ANN] Aaron Swartz open house and Best Meeting Every tonight

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:24:30 CET 2013

RSVP here http://chipy.org/

IF you are just sending out a link for the open house (Starts at 5pm) then
you can use this: http://aarontribute.eventbrite.com/ (send this to your
friends)

Where: Braintree 111 North Canal Street #455, Chicago, IL 60606

There will be extra nice food and drink at both the event and the
pre-party. Feel free to stop in and just have a snack and say hello then go
on your way. Everyone is invited to both the open house and the ChiPy
monthly meeting. This will be our best meeting ever.

For the open house / hack, read this:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/2013-February/010628.html

Also, there are some tickets you can start on here:
https://github.com/codersquid/workshopplans/issues

For our regular 7PM meeting we are doing lightening talks. So far:

Scraping with Python (:30 Thirty Minutes) By:  Feihong Hsu
open science (:15 Fifteen Minutes) By: Sheila
New ChiPy Website** (:20 Twenty Minutes) By: Adam "Cezar" Jenkins
.. (INSERT YOUR NAME HERE)

**Demo of our new site. We will make it live during the meeting!

--
Brian Ray
@brianray