[Chicago] python development remote work, who's interested??

Adam "Cezar" Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 18:41:27 CET 2013

I don't think anyone was giving Paul May any issues. Everyone is poking at
at Japhy for replying to the list when it looks like he just meant to post
to Paul. No one called him an idiot (we've all done it) and no one was
disrespectful.

I think you're being reactionary. This list isn't all business all the
time, nor should it be.