[Chicago] Does anyone know anything more about this? CBOT to get a startup incubator?

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 13:48:57 CET 2013

Sorry I left the words interest me off of my second sentence.  I also
wanted to thank you for posting this.  There is a project with gwob that
uses light for tcp / ip connections and I have long, since the mid '70s
wished to see a complete processor that operates with light.  That project
seems to be not well documented either.