[Chicago] Cloud storage: Dropbox or Google Drive?

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:19:58 CET 2013

> My 2GB Dropbox account is getting pretty full and I'm thinking about
paying for a storage subscription. The problem is I'm a bit torn between
Dropbox and Google Drive.

I use Dropbox. I checked the other day to see how big my space was and was
pleasantly surprised to see something like 28GB. Upon further
investigation, I guess I was the unwitting  recipient of 25GB through done
sort if HTC/Dropbox promotion/relationship. (i have an HTC phone.) If you
haven't already done so, it might be worth making sure the Dropbox client
is installed on all your devices, just in case...

Skip