[Chicago] Cloud storage: Dropbox or Google Drive?

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 02:17:45 CET 2013

Thanks for the responses.

I agree with Brian, I don't mind paying for software that I enjoy. I think
it's a good part of the process. But on a related point Carl's comment, a
extra couple bucks won't break the bank but money has alternative uses. If
I choose to spend $10 a month, I could decide to go with Google and use $5
for a monthly git-tip allowance.

The alternative options are interesting, but not quite this exact fit. I do
like the privacy of SpiderOak, it could be good for business with sensitive
security data needs.

--
Jason Wirth
    213.675.5294