[Chicago] ChiPy is Awesome

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 16:24:59 CEST 2013

... who wants to present on something *interesting* at Braintree next month.

On a side note, Asheesh and I met and he is putting together a guide to
help us organizers. He mentions a "Project Night"
http://user-groups-beta.openhatch.org/#project-night  Do we want to try
this? Alternatively, it may be nice to have Django focused meeting since
DjangoCon will happen before http://www.djangocon.us/.

Also, in some cases it may be best I am not the BDFL of every ChiPy
meeting. In other words, it may be better that I *help* with logistics,
sponsorship, and running the meeting can have a revolving door based on who
is hosting.  That would be you Adam for next Month :)  I am not completely
sold on the idea; nonetheless, we can see how it goes. Your thoughts?

With all this said, I think we are well positioned to have The Best Meeting
EVER!!! RSVP is already open http://chipy.org

Thanks Everyone! Brian Ray

PS ping me off the list or apply on http://treemice.net if you want to
anonymously start communicating with any of the jobs mentioned on this list
or from our extensive network. Revenues help ChiPy! Get the best Python job
ever!

--
Brian Ray
@brianray