[Chicago] Who's hiring?

Steve Krzysiak stkrzysiak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 17:12:10 CEST 2013

Hi Wendy,
The company I work for(Music Dealers) is hiring, but we are a PHP shop
currently.  However, I'm trying to make us polyglots and we are open(and
eager) to interviewing non-php folk!  If you're interested, ping me off
list at skrzysiak at musicdealers.com  Otherwise, welcome to Chicago and good
luck!
Regards,
Steve Krzysiak