[Chicago] Guido speaks

Adam Forsyth adam at adamforsyth.net
Tue Aug 20 16:14:14 CEST 2013

Tl;dr It's not about tulip.

It is a writeup of a number of the main concepts behind Twisted deferreds.
It's quite detailed, has useful commentary, and includes code examples to
illustrate each concept.

The author of Twisted praised it almost without reservation. I'd recommend
it even if you have no interest in Async. It's an excellent example of a
technical article.