[Chicago] multiprocessing

Oren Livne livne at uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 8 16:18:33 CEST 2013

Dear All,

- If I spawn a multiprocessed python program and need to kill it in the
middle of the run, how can I get rid of all the child python processes
it spawns? They don't die when I kill the manager process. To
- If I print (with a lock) from within a process' function to stdout and
flush stdout, I still don't see the printout until after the run
completes. How can I see process printouts in real time?

Thanks
Oren

--
A person is just about as big as the things that make him angry.