[Chicago] Malvage? was: Pi generator again

Ross Heflin heflin.rosst at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 17:30:02 CEST 2013

Skip,

Closest match my brain can come up with is Malbolge, an esoteric
programming language born in 1998.

Its named after a circle of hell as its author made it intentionally
difficult to write in.

More details here:
Wikipedia (citation neededs abound): http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbolge
Esolang: http://esolangs.org/wiki/malbolge