[Chicago] Recap -- Good Friday Hacking

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:49:22 CEST 2013

Thank you for posting this Joe.  I had a great time at the event at the
jounalism school downtown and followed up to create this last Saturday at
another hack.

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=14KMAKWCxvdbsMKTeYjjp7dT6R9Gy8x1660Oj46E#map:id=6

I look forward to playing with some of this data in Python and ipython as
well as merging some of it with 311 and perhaps even twitter feeds on 311
type complaints.