[Chicago] Python Developer Position

Hanley, Denise (Tekmark Global Solutions) DHanley at tekmarkinc.com
Wed Sep 12 18:52:40 CEST 2012

Hi ChiPy, need your help.... Am I going about this the wrong way?

Our direct client seeks an experienced Python system developer to assist
in the delivery of a challenging document generation and workflow
platform in the derivatives space.

This is for a minimum 12-18 month contract, with the strong possibility
to convert to an employee down the road if all goes well.

The candidate will be a mid level developer responsible for contributing
to all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, development, QA,
UAT, and tier-2 production support. Candidate will interact with
architects, business analysts, and developers within and outside of
GMOT.

**Requirements**

Required Technical Skills:
3+ years Object Oriented Programming experience,
2+ years Python programming,
2+ years XML experience,
Experience with SQL databases,
Working knowledge of Unix/Linux,
Agile development life-cycle experience,
Financial experience a plus,
Knowledge of derivative products a plus

**About the company**

Tekmark Global Solutions provides a rich continuum of IT, telecom,
security, and consulting and staffing services to enterprises worldwide,
including dozens of Fortune 500 companies.

Thanks,

Denise Hanley
Sr. Technical Recruiter
dhanley at tekmarkinc.com | 908-227-9527
TEKMARK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
100 Metroplex Drive, Suite 102, Edison, NJ 08817
http://hotjobs.tekmarkinc.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and it, as well as any attachments, may contain privileged, proprietary or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the original at once. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. Thank you.