[Chicago] Amazing meeting

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Sep 10 17:34:04 CEST 2012

> I expect a small group of amazing Python developers and other
> interested party. I do want to pack the room with some of those who
> have worked with or known John Hunter. Does anybody have some contacts
> in his circles? Also, it would be nice if someone who knows him well
> gives a couple of words.

We all knew John here at TradeLink.  I've spread the word about the
meeting, but will ping people again.  It would be nice if some of the
people he worked with at UofC (where he first started developing
matplotlib as a post-doc) before coming to TradeLink could make it.  I
don't know any of them though (but am trying to find someone).

Skip