[Chicago] Chicagoans looking for Python gig, career, or internship?

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:17:12 CEST 2012

ChiPy People:

I am playing job match maker for a bit here to try to increase ChiPy
operating funds.

Contact me *off the list* if you are interested in a new and better
Python Gig. I have a pretty lengthy list and will help determine what
suits you best from what I know about you. If you never/rarely come to
meetings but you plan to, feel free to contact me; however, this will
only make the job of finding something harder. Get and stay involved
not just because you want a better job; also, because you enjoy it!

If we already talked but your still looking or do not like what we
find, just send me a quick note and remind me. If you are kinda sorta
thinking about it a bit-- still contact me so I have your info primed
and ready for once you are.

Also, I do not mind playing traffic cop here a bit; however, I am a
volunteer and all funds go to ChiPy so patience please.

Cheers, Brian

--
Brian Ray
@brianray