[Chicago] November Venue Proposal: Braintree

Adam Forsyth agforsyth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:40:39 CEST 2012

We try to get as many names in advance as possible to give to the security
people. If there are people who aren't signed up by the day before, someone
from Braintree can just come down to let you in and out. We've had other
meetups here (Erlang, Scala, Clojure) with non-RSVP'd attendees and it's
worked out fine.

Yes, we have a ping pong table, and people can definitely get here early
and hang out and see the office.

We're glad to sponsor pizza & beer.

We should be able to handle the A/V needs -- we've got projectors, a
microphone, speakers.

We have a large space, you can see some not-very-complete pictures of it on
our careers page: https://www.braintreepayments.com/company/careers

We're currently out of pie. I know this might be a dealbreaker but cut me
some slack, OK?

Michael Nussbaum and I (who were both at the meetup last night) are here to
answer anything else that comes up.

- Adam