[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Osman Siddique osiddique at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 00:18:05 CEST 2012

Hi all,

My name is Osman Siddique. I'm new to ChiPy - the September meeting was my
first, and I just joined the mailing list about 2 weeks ago.

I'm currently an embedded software engineer at an aerospace company in the
north suburbs. I mostly program in C and PowerPC assembly. I was introduced
to Python ~1 year ago when I had to use it to write test scripts and I've
been hooked ever since.

Really looking forward to attending more meetings and learning about the
different things Chicagoans are doing w/ Python.

Osman