[Chicago] Introduce Yourself

Kevin Harriss special.kevin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:00:36 CEST 2012

Hey all,

I noticed some new list members introducing themselves in the ChiPy
Love thread earlier and thought an Introduction thread would be a good
way to introduce ourselves and our interests in python. I will get
this fun started and look forward to some more introductions from
others.

I am Kevin Harris, long time lurker occasionally attendee and poster.
I am sysadmin at the Institute of Design, which means unfortunately I
have the pleasure of working with Cezar. Most of my interests with
Python is around internal tools, deployment and general scripts. I
also love me some Flask for simple web front-ends to tools.

Kevin