[Chicago] Update your Python resume

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:17:49 CET 2012

I don't know if trying to push a cap back at Meetup would work so well. There are some race conditions with that approach.

Best bet right now is just to see how ChipyFans effects attendance. If there is confusion with people RSVPing on there, might be best to set the cap to 0 on those events and in the event description point them to chipy.org

Note that I'm working on no account RSVPs on the new site, it's not an easy task from a UX point of view though. Not sure if it will work out since the barrier to creating an account with (Google, Github, OpenID, Persona) is so low it might not be worth the trouble.