[Chicago] Update your Python resume

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:33:21 CET 2012

I switched the Grand Rapids Python Group to Meetup about 6 months ago.
I have seen a 25%-50% increase in new attendees and can attribute it
almost entirely to Meetups' networking effect. As people sign up for a
group on Meetup, they indicate their interests. It then suggests other
groups they may want to join. I was skeptical for a long time,  but it
really can make a difference.