[Chicago] PyPI Server Implementation

Oren Livne livne at uchicago.edu
Wed May 30 19:39:25 CEST 2012

Dear William,

Thank you for the book reference! It is likely exactly what I needed!

Believe it or not, I chose python for my application last week inspired
by your talk about ANL's priorities for scientific computing languages
(found online recording). So far I've programmed all my HPC projects in
C, C++, and Java.

The application area is graph theory in human genetics.

Oren