[Chicago] Looking for Python knowledge

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Wed May 30 07:19:38 CEST 2012

To be clear, it's not a python class, it's a python study group and
experienced pythonista office hours.  There's no lessons involved, you
study on your own and bring questions that have you stumped.  If you come
there will be plenty of people who can help you get started.

Just wanted to clarify because last time we had a bunch of people asking
when the class started, and I don't want attendees to be disappointed.